My #project81 started in 2009 when I did my visita iglesia (church visit) within Rizal province. Since then, I read many blogs and made a habit of visiting neighboring provinces through church visits, food trips and nature tours with family and friends. Now, I dream of visiting ALL PHILIPPINE PROVINCES and shown below (in chronological order of visiting their capitols) are the provinces I’ve visited so far.
UPDATE: 74 of 81 as of April 15, 2022.
Click on the links below each pic for related articles.
- Zamboanga City: La Ciudad Latina de Asia
- Zamboanga City: Day tour at Santa Cruz Island’s Pink Beach
- Zamboanga City: Food trip at Asia’s Latin City
- The Great Balete Tree of Maria Aurora
- The Exhaustive Trail to Ditumabo Falls
- Baler’s Tourist Spots
- A Beginner’s Surfing Experience
- AURORA: Food trip and pasalubong
- San Joaquin and Miagao’s Heritage Landmarks
- The Agricultural Town of Janiuay
- Iloilo City: From Old Towns to New Districts
- Jaro District’s Old Neighbourhood
- ILOILO: Foodtrip and Pasalubong
- Eastern Visayas Trip
- Visita Iglesia in Leyte Island and Samar
- The One-Hour Walk to Remember in San Juanico Bridge
- Pintados-Kasadyaan Festival Photoblog
- Leyte Island: Foodtrip and Pasalubong
- Travel Itinerary, Accomodation and Budget